Tuesday 19 October 2010

A brief trip to Newhaven

I am trying to concentrate on increasing my British list, so I went to Newhaven to see the rose-coloured starling which had been around for a few days. It hadn't been reported by the time I got there, but on arrival, the small group had just seen it. After 5 or 10 minutes it appeared again, allowing some fairly distant views. I went round to the other side of the hollow and got a couple of additional shots before heading home in time for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Phil, I sent an e-mail to yourkite29 addressthree weeks ago but it may not have got to you so I'll repeat it via here. Just got back from a week in Mallora practising digiscoping, getting better but no quite as good as some of yours!


    Phil,

    First of all please accept my apologies for the delay in contacting you. There was some trouble with the web/email hosting changeover and as a consequence a number of emails were lost and I don't recall clearly what was in your last one. I found your card hence the re-establishment of contact, please get in touch. Once again apologies for the muddle.

    Kind regards

    --
    David Bowyer, Aragon Birding
    C/Ricardo Del Arco 28, 4B
    50015, Zaragoza, Spain

    Tel: +34 976 524919, Mobile: +34 616 779993

    ReplyDelete

Welcome. If you have a Google or Gmail account, use this form to comment on any blog posting. Comments are moderated first so there will be a short delay before they appear.